Alumni MBA LBS International Scholarship
In order to encourage participation of excellent candidates in the MBA programme of LUISS Business School, the Association of Alumni MBA of LUISS Business School is seeking nominations by alumni MBA of applicants who can demonstrate potential to contribute to the enhancement of the Alumni MBA LUISS Business School network. The applicants must demonstrate international experience and strong consideration will be given to those that can also demonstrate commitment to social and environmental sustainable development and with experience in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
Towards this end, the Association of Alumni MBA of LUISS Business School is pleased to announce an Alumni MBA LUISS Business School International Scholarship for the 24th Edition of the Master in Business Administration: An International Programme.
As candidates in the MBA programme, they must first satisfy the requirements of LUISS Business School for admission to its MBA programme.
The scholarship will cover the full tuition fees, equivalent to 24,000.00 EUR.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must be accepted into the LUISS MBA programme by the deadline: for admission requirements see http://www.mba.luiss.edu/how-to-apply.php
- Applicants must be nominated by an alumni MBA LUISS Business School. The alumni MBA nominator must motivate the case for the selection of his applicant.
- Applicants must demonstrate potential to contribute to the enhancement of the Alumni MBA LUISS Business School network.
- Applicants must demonstrate international experience. Strong consideration will be given to applicants that demonstrate leadership potential to drive sustainable projects and prove their commitment and experience in CSR or sustainability.
- The awarding of the scholarship will be decided by a scholarship commission made up of members of the Association and LUISS Business School .
Nominators must forward their motivations for the selection of their applicant and Applicants must provide an essay (minimum 1500 words) containing all the following elements:
- An explanation of their potential to contribute to the enhancement of the Alumni MBA LUISS Business School network.
- An explanation of how they think the MBA programme is expected to contribute to the above objective and their career.
- A description of their relevant international experience.
- A description of their relevant experience in the CSR or sustainability field including a description of an aspect in their life that has made them particularly aware of the need for sustainable development OR a situation that has particularly motivated them to work in that field.
Applicants for the scholarship will be considered and evaluated by the scholarship committee on the basis of the abovementioned criteria.
Candidates for the MBA Programme will be assessed by LBS according to its criteria published on its website.
DEADLINE AND NOTIFICATION
- Nominations and Applications for the scholarships must be submitted by July 31, 2014 to both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The awarded student must confirm the acceptance of the grant within 5 working days after reception of the notification.
- In case of programme withdrawal or exclusion for any reason, the applicant will be required to refund the total tuition fees and other administrative charges.