Una festa di Natale sul filo dei ricordi degli Alumni (dal sito www.luiss.it)
Giovedì 11 dicembre gli ex studenti LUISS hanno festeggiato il loro Throwback Christmas nell’Aula Chiesa di Viale Romania
Una serata per ricordare i migliori momenti passati alla LUISS e ritrovare i compagni di un tempo.Giovedì 11 dicembre 2014 quasi 400 alumni hanno riempito l’Aula Chiesa di Viale Romania per l’evento Throwback Christmas, la festa di Natale dedicata a tutti coloro che hanno frequentato la nostra università.
Dai laureati dei quattro dipartimenti ai soci ALL, AssoMaster e Associazione Alumni EMBA, insieme ai diplomati dei master LUISS Business School, School Of Government e Scuola di Giornalismo, tutti i partecipanti hanno fatto un tuffo nel passato, con le foto dei momenti più significativi della loro carriera universitaria proiettate durante la festa. Ma hanno avuto anche l’occasione di creare nuovi ricordi, ritrovandosi dopo tanti anni e scattando nuove foto insieme.
La presentazione delle più belle immagini degli alumni LUISS è stata preceduta dai saluti del Direttore Generale Giovanni Lo Storto, che ha ricordato l’importante ruolo degli ex studenti comeambasciatori della nostra università nel mondo. Insieme a lui, hanno introdotto la serata il Manager Scientifico della School of Government Lorenzo Valeri, Rosa Puca, Presidente Associazione Alumni EMBA, Edward Mura, Presidente AssoMaster, e Andrea Fuscodell’Associazione Laureati LUISS.
Alumni LUISS Christmas Event – 11 December, 2014 @ 19.30
The MBA Distinguished
Executive Award honors one of our Alumni who has had a distinguished managerial/entrepreneurial career. We look for alumni with visibility in the international environment, in order to promote the LUISS MBA. We also look for alumni who contribute to the activities of the Association.
Again this year the Award will be decided by You the Alumni voting on each candidate.
The candidates are 3 senior alumni with the abovementioned characteristics (in edition order):
MBA IV – Andrea Alunni
MBA VIII – Nader Elkhweet
MBA IX – Luigi Cacciapuoti
For details regarding each Candidate and to Vote please click on the following link… https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TzPxiiKP6b6wlNy9eaQ5qREMLXNuVPONCIKSFwo81Qk/viewform
Please Vote… next year You could be a Candidate!!!
The Award will be presented at the MBA Graduation Day on 12 December 2014.
Admission test 28/7 or via Skype.
In order to encourage participation of excellent candidates in the MBA programme of LUISS Business School, the Association of Alumni MBA of LUISS Business School is seeking nominations by alumni MBA of applicants who can demonstrate potential to contribute to the enhancement of the Alumni MBA LUISS Business School network. The applicants must demonstrate international experience and strong consideration will be given to those that can also demonstrate commitment to social and environmental sustainable development and with experience in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
Towards this end, the Association of Alumni MBA of LUISS Business School is pleased to announce an Alumni MBA LUISS Business School International Scholarship for the 24th Edition of the Master in Business Administration: An International Programme.
As candidates in the MBA programme, they must first satisfy the requirements of LUISS Business School for admission to its MBA programme.
The scholarship will cover the full tuition fees, equivalent to 24,000.00 EUR.
– To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must be accepted into the LUISS MBA programme by the deadline: for admission requirements seehttp://www.mba.luiss.edu/how-to-apply.php
– Applicants must be nominated by an alumni MBA LUISS Business School. The alumni MBA nominator must motivate the case for the selection of his applicant.
– Applicants must demonstrate potential to contribute to the enhancement of the Alumni MBA LUISS Business School network.
– Applicants must demonstrate international experience. Strong consideration will be given to applicants that demonstrate leadership potential to drive sustainable projects and prove their commitment and experience in CSR or sustainability.
– The awarding of the scholarship will be decided by a scholarship commission made up of members of the Association and LUISS Business School.
Nominators must forward their motivations for the selection of their applicant and Applicants must provide an essay (minimum 1500 words) containing all the following elements:
– An explanation of their potential to contribute to the enhancement of the Alumni MBA LUISS Business School network.
– An explanation of how they think the MBA programme is expected to contribute to the above objective and their career.
– A description of their relevant international experience.
– A description of their relevant experience in the CSR or sustainability field including a description of an aspect in their life that has made them particularly aware of the need for sustainable development OR a situation that has particularly motivated them to work in that field.
Applicants for the scholarship will be considered and evaluated by the scholarship committee on the basis of the abovementioned criteria.
Candidates for the MBA Programme will be assessed by LBS according to its criteria published on its website.
DEADLINE AND NOTIFICATION
– The awarded student must confirm the acceptance of the grant within 5 working days after reception of the notification.
– In case of programme withdrawal or exclusion for any reason, the applicant will be required to refund the total tuition fees and other administrative charges.